La Vista  
Login | Register
About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Floor Plans
Pool Area Rules
Photo Album
Board & Committees
Documents & Forms
Resident Directory
Sites of Interest
Parking Enforcement


  • I want to install a new sink, can I turn off the water to my unit?
    If you need to shut off water to your unit in order to perform repairs/upgrades, you have 2 options.
    If your unit has been repiped, simply turn off the shut off valve that was installed in your unit’s utility closet.
    If your unit is not yet been repiped, you must submit a water shut off request form to management before turning the water off and also notify all residents in the building beforehand.  Please remember that any damage to any other unit in the building caused by you turning off the water is your responsibility. 
    To start, download the water shutoff request form under "Documents and Forms" on the left. This must be signed and sent back to Management prior to the repair. You must also provide 48 hour notice to all in the building that the water will be off on a certain day.
  • I want to wash my car, but why is the car-wash water off?
    The water for the car wash is connected to the irrigation system.  After rain, the irrigation system is temporarily turned off.  Check again in a few days after rain has stopped.
  • When are Board Meetings held?
    The Board meeting is held one time a month on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm at the on-site clubhouse.
  • When do I need to submit an Architectural Application?
    Any modifications performed will require an Architectural Application and may also require City Permits. If these permits and approvals are not obtained prior to the start of work, fines may be assessed and the Homeowner will be responsible for any damages that occur. This includes any screen door installations, individual water heaters, etc. . Please contact Management to obtain your architectural application. Thank you in advance.

  • Can guests park during daytime hours without needing to be safelisted
    Yes. Parking enforcement is only at night.
  • How can I apply for a parking permit?
    Please contact Maria at Patrol Masters at (877) 648-0602 to obtain an application.
  • How long can I safe list a vehicle?
    Safelisting is allowed up to 28 days within 180 days.
  • If I have an oversized vehicle, what steps are needed to obtain a permit?
    After you have received (1) permit you will need to send a request to Patrol Masters asking for additional permits. Please be very detailed to the reason of the request. Prior to sending your request please be sure to have your garage area inspected.
  • If my car gets towed, who do I call?
    You will need to call Patrol Masters at (877)-648-0602.
  • What are some of the common parking rules?
    • Do not park in a fire lane.
    • Do not leave your car unmoved for more than 72 hours.
    • Do not park a recreational or commercial vehicle in the community.
    • Do not park in a handicapped parking space without a placard.
    • Do not have expired registration tags.
    • Do not park in guest parking overnight if you are not a guest. 
  • What are the costs of the permit?
    Permit charges are $100.00 annually for normal sized vehicles and $150.00 annually for oversized vehicles.
  • Who do I call for all parking questions?
    Patrol Master should be called for all parking issues. They can be reached at (877)-648-0602

Property Management
  • What is First Service Residential's Phone Number?
    First Service Residential's phone number is 800-428-5588
  • Who do I call to request emergency service after 5:00 pm and on the weekends?
    For after-hours emergencies call: (800)-428-5588
    This emergency answering service will immediately report your call to the appropriate vendor. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please contact 9-1-1 for assistance.
  • Who is our Management Co?
    First Service Residential. They are located at 15241 Laguna Canyon Rd., Irvine, CA 92618. 
    Phone: 800-428-5588

  • Are there any other rules?
    Most associations have developed Rules and Regulations as provided for in the CC&R's and adopted by the Board of Directors. Rules are established to provide direction to the homeowners for common courtesies with regard to parking, vehicles, pool use and pets, etc. In addition, your Association will adopt Architectural Guidelines with procedures for submitting requests to make exterior  or extensive interior changes and additions. These rules and guidelines are set up to maintain the aesthetic value and integrity of the community on behalf of all owners, and hopefully protect the market value of your investment as well. Violations of these rules may result in action by the Board of Directors and a fine. In addition, if you proceed with an improvement or change without written approval of the Board of Directors, or Architectural Committee, as applicable, you will be required to remove or correct the alteration and/or be fined for the violation.
  • What are the bylaws?
    The Bylaws are the guidelines for the operation of the nonprofit corporation. The Bylaws define the duties of the various offices of the Board of Directors, the terms of the Directors, the membership's voting rights, required meetings and notices of meetings, and the principal office of the Association, as well as other specific items that are necessary to run the Association as a business.
  • What are the CC&R'S?
    The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R's) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a nonprofit corporation. The CC&R's were recorded by the Orange County recorder's office and are included in the title to your property. Failure to abide by the CC&R's may result in a fine to a homeowner by the Association.